Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Thiago Motta

132298 messaggi

Dionigi insists Thiago Motta will need time to do well at Juventus

Thiago Motta ha firmato con la Juventus: oggi l'annuncio ufficiale |  Goal.com Italia

Juventus fans have high hopes that Thiago Motta will make their team great again as he becomes their latest manager. ............

Davide Dionigi has now spoken about Motta and the season ahead, conceding that the former midfielder will need time. ............

“Thiago Motta’s Juve will need time. Conte will have a great advantage because the blue club will not play in the cups, they will throw everything into the championship with the intention of returning to the Champions League soon.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-insists-thiago-motta-will-need-time-to-do-well-at-juventus/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Thiago Motta makes decision over the futures of De Sciglio & Weah

Bologna, mani nei capelli per Thiago Motta: l'ufficialità spiazza il tecnico

New Juventus coach Thiago Motta has rendered his decision over the futures of Mattia De Sciglio and Timothy Weah.

The 41-year-old is currently working alongside the club’s Football Director Cristiano Giuntoli to define next season’s squad.

De Sciglio won’t be part of Motta’s plans. ............

The versatile fullback has been on the Old Lady’s books since 2017, and has a contract running for another year.

Nevertheless, Motta doesn’t intend to rely on his services next season. Therefore Giuntoli will be looking to sell the former Milan man and collect a small transfer fee. ............

On the other hand, the new Juventus coach has reportedly expressed his desire to keep Weah at Continassa.

Motta believes the 24-year-old can be useful as an offensive winger in his 4-2-3-1 system.

He can either play on the right side as he often does for the American national team, or as an inverted winger cutting from the left. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/thiago-motta-makes-decision-over-the-futures-de-sciglio-weah/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Motta blocks Juventus plan to sell highly rated youngster

Matías Soulé states he wants to play with the Argentina national team |  Mundo Albiceleste

Despite having a brilliant season on loan at Frosinone, Juventus had kept the door open for Matias Soulé to leave the club permanently. However, that is no longer the case. ............

Juventus wanted to keep him but had set an asking price for his signature, which, if met, would result in his sale.

That had been the general belief for much of this summer, but things seem to be changing as Thiago Motta reviews the talents at the club.

Motta has studied Soulé, and the Juve manager has decided that the attacker must stay.

It claims he has now blocked any attempt by the Old Lady to sell Soulé in this transfer window because he needs attackers who can score, and Soulé demonstrated his ability to do so during his last loan spell. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/motta-blocks-juventus-plan-to-sell-highly-rated-youngster/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Thiago Motta’s first words at Juventus: “I’m at a wonderful place, a demanding season ahead”

143650769-486420c3-f07b-4b09-a4ff-5058b091cf41.jpg

New Juventus manager Thiago Motta has finally arrived at Continassa on Monday to launch a new and exciting chapter both for himself and the club.

The 41-year-old underwent routine medical tests in the morning alongside his staff, and then spent the day getting to know his new surroundings.

This included an encounter with Football Director Cristiano Giuntoli and some quick chats with the fans who gathered in front of Continassa’s gate to greet him. ............

“I am happy to be here. I have already found myself at ease with the fans who were waiting for me,” said the former Bologna coach in his interview with the club’s official YouTube channel.

“There were so many young people out there who have transmitted to me this desire to start the season and see the team in action.

“I am in a wonderful working place. I don’t need to say that this club is historic. Together, I am convinced that we will do a great job. ............

“It will certainly be a demanding season, but at the same time beautiful. There will be many matches and we hope to play the best of them because it means we are doing well. This is our goal.

“I greet you all and hope to see you soon both at our stadium and away. I believe we can count on your support, we will certainly give everything on the pitch so we would all be proud of this team.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/thiago-motta-first-words-at-juventus-im-at-a-wonderful-place-a-demanding-season-ahead/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Video – A recap of Thiago Motta’s first day at Juventus

GR6MsjXWYAAmeXg.jpg

The official Juventus YouTube channel dropped a video that included the highlights of Thiago Motta’s first day at the club. ............

Motta’s big day was on Monday, as it began with a visit to the J|Medical Centre where he had his first contact with the club’s supporters.

The 41-year-old then met Juventus Football Director Cristiano Giuntoli who welcomed him with a warm embrace. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/video-a-recap-of-thiago-mottas-first-day-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Massimo Mauro explains Thiago Motta’s style of football

Togetherness' will ensure Juventus sucess, says Motta

Former Juventus star Massimo Mauro believes the Bianconeri are taking a similar path to when they appointed Maurizio Sarri as their manager, now that Thiago Motta has become their latest coach. ............

Motta has been one of the most innovative managers in European football, and finishing in the Champions League places with Bologna last season is widely considered a miracle.

His style of play is very different from what Juve fans watched during Max Allegri’s spell, and Mauro is happy with this new direction.

He explains Motta’s style in a recent interview saying:

“Thiago Motta has combined quality of play with results in the extraordinary Champions League ride he experienced at the helm of Bologna. I appreciate his desire to score one more goal than his opponents and to concede at least one less. Juventus’ choice to try a new path is great, a bit like what happened with Sarri”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/ex-juventus-star-explains-thiago-mottas-style-of-football/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Soule to get a chance to impress Motta amidst interest in his signature

Thiago Motta vuole tenere Soulé alla Juventus: come può cambiare il mercato  in uscita di Giuntoli - Calcio | Tribuna.com

Matias Soule is the subject of serious transfer interest after the Argentinian shone on loan at Frosinone last season.

The youngster is one of the budding players at Juventus, and the Bianconeri were delighted with the way he played at Frosinone last season. ............

Juve is reportedly open to his departure, and Leicester City is the latest club to show interest in his signature.

But Thiago Motta will give Soule a chance to prove his worth before he leaves.

The manager has still not decided if the youngster will be part of his plans. He will evaluate him during pre-season before deciding whether to include him. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/soule-to-get-a-chance-to-impress-motta-amidst-interest-in-his-signature/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Elkann-Motta, l’incontro Juve a tu per tu: di cosa si è parlato

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Luigi Maifredi warns Thiago Motta that Juventus always want quick results

Elkann e Motta faccia a faccia, poi dai tifosi con Giuntoli: emozioni Juve

Former Juventus manager Luigi Maifredi has warned Thiago Motta that Juventus always demands immediate results from their managers. ............

Maifredi was the manager of Juve in the 1990/1991 season and said:

“He must not think he has too much time, because a team like Juve doesn’t have it. They told me it was a transition year when I arrived, but Juve doesn’t give you time and I was deluding myself. 

“He must put his ideas at the service of the team and make the best of the package of players he has. Among the 6-7 he wants to discard there are top players, but he will have done an analysis of what he needs for his game and he is right to do so. Curious to see players like Locatelli”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/luigi-maifredi-warns-thiago-motta-that-juventus-always-want-quick-results/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Agent reveals the person who convinced Thiago Motta to join Juventus

Juventus set to embark on a new era under Thiago Motta - | Juvefc.com

The agent of Thiago Motta explains how Juventus Football Director Cristiano Giuntoli played an essential role in the coach’s decision to join the club. ............

Following his incredible exploits at the Renato Dall’Ara, Motta had the world at his feet, and several suitors came knocking on his door.

However, his agent, Alessandro Canovi, reveals that Giuntoli was the most persuasive. ............

“He is very happy to be at a club that has few equals in the world. His enthusiasm is at the highest levels and he is convinced that he can do very well.

“Did Milan, Napoli and English clubs also want him? Some of these clubs had contacted me to inquire about Thiago.

“However, Juve was a simple choice, we are talking about one of the best clubs in the world and historically the most important in Italy.

“Giuntoli knows how to communicate his ideas very well. It was not difficult for the two of them to understand each other. You can see it from how they are planning all the operations together. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/agent-reveals-the-person-who-convinced-thiago-motta-to-join-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Thiago Motta: "Juve senza alibi. Vlahovic talento, Yildiz tuttofare. E poi c'è lui..."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Sorrentino says Motta can make himself one of the best coaches in Europe

Motta: It's a wonderful challenge, I will give my all - Juventus

Thiago Motta has taken on his biggest managerial task by accepting Juventus’ offer to become their next manager.

His team is expected to challenge for the Serie A title this season, and he knows things must be done well for him to succeed. ............

The Bianconeri will be eager to see their team succeed with him at the helm, and Stefano Sorrentino believes now is the time for Motta to show what he can do.

Sorrentino believes the former midfielder is one of the best coaches around and will prove it at Juve.

“Thiago Motta has shown himself to be a top-level coach. Now he has the great opportunity to establish himself as one of the best in all of Europe.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-says-motta-can-make-himself-one-of-the-best-coaches-in-europe/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Thiago Motta reveals what he expects from his Juventus team after every game

Juventus, Thiago Motta si presenta: "Vlahovic e Chiesa? Vi spiego. Sul  ruolo di Yildiz e Douglas Luiz..."

Thiago Motta has spoken about his expectations for his players after being officially unveiled by Juventus. .............

When he sends his team out on the pitch, the former PSG midfielder expects them to give everything they have to win.

Speaking on his expectations from his players, he told:

“I want the team to be proud and satisfied at the end of every game, because that would mean that they have given everything on the pitch. As I said, I chose to join Juventus because they are an ambitious and historic club.” .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/thiago-motta-reveals-what-he-expects-from-his-juventus-team-after-every-game/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi
Inviato (modificato)

“A very demanding manager” – Cambiaso reveals his playing position under Motta

Juventus fullback Andrea Cambiaso heaps praise on the club’s new coach Thiago Motta. .............

The 24-year-old initially joined the Bianconeri in the summer of 2022, but was immediately sent on loan to Bologna.

This opportunity allowed Cambiaso to develop his game under the guidance of the Italo-Brazilian tactician.

So now that the 41-year-old has been appointed, Cambiaso is the only member of the current Juventus squad who had been previously coached by the former Inter and PSG midfielder. .............

“He is a coach who has a great mentality, and a great desire to work,” said Cambiaso.

“He is very demanding and therefore does very well. We are a relatively young team, so I think he can help us a lot.” .............

Modificato da Socrates

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Juventus Training Session

Thiago Motta discussed the ‘great enthusiasm’ at Juventus’ training retreat in Germany and commented on the positions of Matias Soule and Federico Chiesa. ............

Speaking to the press from Juventus’ training camp, Thiago Motta was first asked about the best parts of this retreat in Germany.

“Everything. The structure we have, the commitment of the players, and for the moment the work is going very well, and I’m happy.” ............

“They’re a united group that have the ambition to do important things. To do this you have to start from the first day at work and it’ll always be like this day after day to achieve something.” ............

“Chiesa is part of the Juventus squad at the moment and then we will see…”............

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/thiago-motta-on-juventus-retreat/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Journalist explains Juventus progress under Thiago Motta so far

Motta looks to bring the joy back to rebuilt Juventus | SuperSport

Thiago Motta has made a promising start to his tenure as Juventus manager, as evidenced by his summer signings. ............

Journalist Guido Vaciago has now previewed his tenure so far and said:

“Juventus is, in fact, a team that shares Thiago Motta’s project, but has not yet metabolized it. 

“Juventus is a team that is missing at least three important players (Koopmeiners and two wingers, but perhaps also that central defender who should have been Todibo) and, due to the strange agenda of the transfer market, it will only be able to have them close to the start of the championship, if not even later.

“Given these circumstances, Juventus is where it should be and is what it should be: a team that is at least three/four weeks away from becoming a technical and tactical creature of Motta.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/journalist-explains-juventus-progress-under-thiago-motta-so-far/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Arrigo Sacchi not sure Motta can repeat his Bologna success at Juventus

New Juventus coach Thiago Motta's first press conference in full - Black &  White & Read All Over

Legendary Italian manager Arrigo Sacchi has commented on the Serie A title race and discussed the top clubs in the country. ............

However, Sacchi is unsure if Motta can immediately replicate the success he had at Bologna in Turin.

He said:

“Juve has embarked on a new path, I’m curious to see Thiago Motta at work. Thiago Motta is a strategist, but I don’t know if he can repeat the Bologna season at Juve.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/arrigo-sacchi-not-sure-motta-can-repeat-his-bologna-success-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Cesare Prandelli heaps praise on Thiago Motta ahead of Serie A start

Thiago Motta, la Juve e un'eredità pesante: i tecnici dei grandi cicli  vincono subito | Gazzetta.it

Former Italy coach Cesare Prandelli is proud of Thiago Motta and insists that he is the Serie A manager who excites him the most.

Motta has become the latest manager of the Bianconeri as they aim to return to the top of Italian and European football. ............

The Bianconeri are confident that he will be a good fit for their team, and Prandelli has praised his work.

He said:

‘Today he carries that innate ability to read the game with him into his coaching career, the only emerging coach who has impressed me because he is not a playmaker, but someone who develops his system on concepts such as the occupation of spaces and diversified playing times.

‘These characteristics make his teams difficult to deal with, while the classic playmakers become predictable after a while, always using the same triangulations, the same cuts and timing of insertion. In Motta’s Bologna, I saw proactivity in every area of the field and last year, I was really happy with the championship he managed to have.’ ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/cesare-prandelli-heaps-praise-on-thiago-motta-ahead-of-serie-a-start/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Jacobelli says Motta has sent a strong message to all Juventus players

Juventus-Como 3-0, buona la prima di Thiago Motta - Sicilia Report

Thiago Motta made several surprising decisions in his first Juventus team selection against Como over the weekend. ............

As it turns out, Motta is serious about transforming the club and is committed to selecting players based solely on merit.

One of his boldest decisions was benching Danilo while starting Federico Gatti in defense as captain for the night.

Motta also handed a debut to Samuel Mbangula, another significant move since the youngster was still relatively unknown to most of the club’s fanbase. ............

Xavier Jacobelli has since commented on the situation, noting that the days of players being picked simply out of habit are over.

“The wind has changed at Juventus. You can feel the enthusiasm. Motta doesn’t look at anyone, see the exclusion of Danilo . Off you go, keeping the captain on the bench for a tactical choice is a very clear indication to the team. No one in this Juventus is sure of having a permanent starting place”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-says-motta-has-sent-a-strong-message-to-all-juventus-players/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Platini explains why Motta is at Juventus at the right time

Platini Juve, già Scudetto? «Si sono resi conto di UNA COSA»

Juventus decided to change their manager to adopt a more attractive style of football, appointing Thiago Motta as their new head coach. ............

Juventus has supported him with several signings and plans to make more, but his work with the club’s young players is expected to be a key focus during his tenure.

Michel Platini, a long-time admirer of Juventus, believes that Motta is the right person to drive the club’s desired transformation.

“Motta’s new Juve?  Motta is a football connoisseur. Wherever he has gone, he has done well. It is right to bet on him. He likes offensive and spectacular football, and he is the right coach to manage this transition and start a winning and young cycle”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/platini-explains-why-motta-is-at-juventus-at-the-right-time/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Adani praises Juve and reveals the difference between now and Allegri’s time

Officieel: Juventus bevestigt vertrek Allegri, weg vrij voor opvolger Motta

Lele Adani was a frequent critic of Juventus under Max Allegri. Now that the Bianconeri have a new and more exciting manager, he is likely one of the happiest pundits.

Juventus have quickly adapted to Thiago Motta’s style, playing fast-paced, attacking football and dominating their opponents.

This is a stark contrast to the Allegri era, when Juve employed a more defensive, cautious approach and were often on the receiving end of strong attacking performances from their rivals. ............

The Bianconeri will continue to play that well and have already impressed Adani, who said:

“The collective goes beyond these two games. It tells us that Juve has a strong idea and diametrically different from the one it had before with Allegri. Both in terms of competitiveness, therefore of being there and determining the event, and in the methodology. This is more important than the result. The collective emerges”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/adani-praises-juve-and-reveals-the-difference-between-now-and-allegris-time/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Happy Birthday Mister (42)!

Motta praises Juventus' attitude in Verona win | SuperSport

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Marco Tardelli discusses Motta’s arrival and similarity to Giovanni Trapattoni

xviaxtdndyuaslxakezv.jpg

Thiago Motta has made an impressive start as Juventus manager, and Marco Tardelli has compared his arrival to that of Giovanni Trapattoni.

Tardelli, who played for Juventus between 1975 and 1985, worked with Trapattoni during his time at the Turin club. ............

The former midfielder is now one of the most innovative managers in the game, and he has significantly changed Juventus’ approach to playing.

The defensively-minded team of last season has been transformed into a fast-paced, offensive unit, leaving some supporters amazed at how quickly the team has adapted to this new style.

While there is still work to be done to fully transform the team, Tardelli insists that this period reminds him of Trapattoni’s arrival.

He said: “During these matches we saw a team with a very precise game and the will to follow the suggestions of their coach, excellent both in the offensive and defensive phase despite the absence of players due to injury and reasons related to the market. I am very confident because I see a group that plays while having fun, that knows how to be on the pitch, that allows little to the opponent . I lived this experience when Trapattoni arrived at Juventus very young and full of hope with the total trust of all of us.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/marco-tardelli-discusses-mottas-arrival-and-similarity-to-giovanni-trapattoni/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
132298 messaggi

Trevisani insists Motta needs time after the frustrating AS Roma draw

Thiago Motta: 'A balanced game, 0-0 right result' as Juventus stalled by  Roma

Some Juventus fans were unhappy with their team’s performance in their match against AS Roma last night.

The Bianconeri were expected to win the game, having started the season well with two wins from two. ............

However, the match ended in a stalemate, revealing that this Juve team is still very much a work in progress despite its strong start to the season. ............

Riccardo Trevisani has commented on their performance, insisting that despite the good start, Juventus must give Thiago Motta time. He said:

“Motta needs time. In the last three years Juve has not grown, now they have taken Motta to change the team. The mechanisms of the new coach are not trivial”. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-insists-motta-needs-time-after-the-frustrating-as-roma-draw/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti