Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Notts County

Greetings Juventus!

800 messaggi

Se ho capito bene, riassumento, 100 biglietti sono relativi ai posti Premium, cio

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4289 messaggi

e scusate i posti in tribuna ospiti a chi spettano? Ma figuratevi se avranno a disposizione solo 100 posti!!!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
717 messaggi

Alcuni magari si preoccupano di non trovare abbastanza biglietti alla vendita libera.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1416 messaggi

Se ho capito bene, riassumento, 100 biglietti sono relativi ai posti Premium, cio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

Hello my friends.

I am sad today - For Notts County this is a BIG game, but unfortunately as Juventus FC have only allocated 100 tickets, many of us will not get to see the game.

Myself and my brother have already booked a flight and a hotel to Turin so we will still be coming to see your beautiful city but sadly, may not be able to see the game. .uff

I still hope to meet many of you in the streets and cafes and bars.

:,(

as i can understand, Juventus allocated 100 seats in the luxury stand only for Notts supporters through you club directly.

but most of the seats will be put in sale august 31 after the pre-release has ended.

just consider that Juve have nearly 19k season ticket holders, so i can imagine thet most of the remaining 20k tickets will be available to free selling

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
717 messaggi

as i can understand, Juventus allocated 100 seats in the luxury stand only for Notts supporters through you club directly.

but most of the seats will be put in sale august 31 after the pre-release has ended.

just consider that Juve have nearly 19k season ticket holders, so i can imagine thet most of the remaining 20k tickets will be available to free selling

ma non sono 24.000?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
13721 messaggi

I reckon if your not going with kids/wife, try to sit near the ultras. Real football atmosphere, just hope we dont take the lead!! QUALCUNO ME LA TRADUCE???!!!!GRAZIE SE RIUSCITE INVIATEMELA IN MP COSI' MI RICORDO DI LEGGERLA

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

Do you not expect the tickets to be sold before the free selling?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
17 messaggi

Vorrebbero sapere dove possono acquistare i biglietti della vendita libera dopo il 31 agosto...

They want to know where they can buy tickets for the free selling after August 31 ...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
717 messaggi

Vorrebbero sapere dove possono acquistare i biglietti della vendita libera dopo il 31 agosto...

They want to know where they can buy tickets for the free selling after August 31 ...

Sul sito della Juventus,www.juventus.com

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

Do you not expect the tickets to be sold before the free selling?

no way.

the priority sale is only reserved to Juve's season ticket holders and premium members, which are no more than 23-24k people.

it means that the genmeral sale accessible to common supporters (both Juve and Notts) will consider at least 15k tickets.

i only guess that Juve's website will crush on that day... sefz

ps.

i know juve only selled tickets on the listicket.com site. it's strange to me they changed theyr habits for this time .penso

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

no way.

the priority sale is only reserved to Juve's season ticket holders and premium members, which are no more than 23-24k people.

it means that the genmeral sale accessible to common supporters (both Juve and Notts) will consider at least 15k tickets.

i only guess that Juve's website will crush on that day... sefz

ps.

i know juve only selled tickets on the listicket.com site. it's strange to me they changed theyr habits for this time .penso

I hope that you are correct, Lighting.

Can you think of reasons why Juventus have given Notts County supporters only 100 tickets?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

I hope that you are correct, Lighting.

Can you think of reasons why Juventus have given Notts County supporters only 100 tickets?

i really can't find a sensible reason for that, mate.

i'm just sorry that most of you have to spend big money in travel and accomodation without even knowing until the late day if you'll be able to see the match.

disappointing conduct from Juve officers, have to say

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

i really can't find a sensible reason for that, mate.

i'm just sorry that most of you have to spend big money in travel and accomodation without even knowing until the late day if you'll be able to see the match.

disappointing conduct from Juve officers, have to say

Perhaps you could reccomend a 'Sports Bar' in Turin where we can watch the game on TV if we are unable to get a ticket?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
91435 messaggi

cavolo ma

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

il settore ospiti esiste?

bene, allora mettevi a disposizione 800-900 biglietti per quel settore e altri 100 per la tribuna d'onore... .the

ma appunto.

sul loro forum ho letto di gente che si voleva fare il viaggio in macchina, oppure che ha speso centinaia di sterline in biglietti aerei e albergo.

ho capito che c'

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

Perhaps you could reccomend a 'Sports Bar' in Turin where we can watch the game on TV if we are unable to get a ticket?

sorry but i can't help 'cause i'm not Turin based.

not even sure if the match's gonna be aired in some "sky sports" satellite pay channel...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

sorry but i can't help 'cause i'm not Turin based.

not even sure if the match's gonna be aired in some "sky sports" satellite pay channel...

OK. Thank you anyway for your replies.

:sventola2:

COYP

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
881 messaggi

I come back just today from holidays. I am very happy that the first game in the new stadium will be agianst Notts County.

Just have nice time in Turin all of you, and i wish to have some more matches with Notts County in future when you will be in premier league!

:sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
340 messaggi

Ma qualcuno del forum

ha spiegato a quelli del Notts che vedranno giocare Bonucci, Martinez, Pepe, Iacquinta (ologramma)

e non Zoff, Gentile, Cabrini, Platin

Modificato da fra_pav

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

OK. Thank you anyway for your replies.

:sventola2:

COYP

you're welcome mate

:sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
6112 messaggi

Ma qualcuno del forum

ha spiegato a quelli del Notts che vedranno giocare Bonucci, Martinez, Pepe, Iacquinta (ologramma)

e non Zoff, Gentile, Cabrini, Platin

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1019 messaggi

murphys pub six nations, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 28 .

Anyway, i'm sure that the 31 of August you'll find the tickets without problems :sisi:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...