Accedi per seguire   
Notts County

Greetings Juventus!

44080 messaggi

Friends,

Somebody has been on our forum and posted this message :

Hello everyone.

I am a support of Juventus.

Thank you for donating your colors to Juventus but I want to warn you about what you expect in Turin.

At 26 years after the tragedy of Heysel against Liver**** team where 39 fans died of Juve resentment towards the British and' still very high.

You may not be well received.

I invite you to be carefull near the stadium and go around as a group to the city.

I hope it is a funny fest for you 'cause you are nice to me, but be careful.

I have left the message in English so that you can translate yourselves.

Do you think that we might encounter problems when we visit Turin or is this person trying to give false information?

.oddio

Sorry for that. I think (hope) that it was only an idiot trying to "make some noise because nobody listen to him".....

You surly know that the Heysel tragedy is not a fake and you surly imagine that we keep always in our hearts the victims and their families. Obviously we do not really love l'pool. But i don't think that the most of our fans are idiots.

You are Notts County and we know the difference.

I'm convinced that we are going to have a great time together.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
223 messaggi

Friends,

Hello everyone.

Thank you for donating your colors to Juventus but I want to warn you about what you expect in Turin.

At 26 years after the tragedy of Heysel against Liver**** team where 39 fans died of Juve resentment towards the British and' still very high.

I invite you to be carefull near the stadium and go around as a group to the city.

Do you think that we might encounter problems when we visit Turin or is this person trying to give false information?

It is true, but in your case I hope not

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
33 messaggi

I am almost sure that no one will bother you when you are in Turin. But I underscore the word almost. Unluckily, a bunch of idiot could hang around trying to start a fight. I do not mean the whole "hot" Juventus supporters. Just some fucking idiots. I worry a little more for the possible contact with FC Torino supporters. They hate anything painted with black and white stripes, and they are full of resentment because of their beloved club crisis. They fiercely opposed the setting up of our new stadium (producing ridicolous reasons: the real issue is their envy, because their historical ground is no more than a wild grass with scattered ruins, and despite the promises their management made, no real projects of rebuilding have been started).

I summarize: I have not close contacts with Drughi and others supporters clubs. So I can't tell you for sure. Let's wait for someone else more informed. But I think that risks are low.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
223 messaggi

Ci sono i prezzi:

Ovest laterale

Modificato da bianconera giovent

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

.oddio

Sorry for that. I think (hope) that it was only an idiot trying to "make some noise because nobody listen to him".....

You surly know that the Heysel tragedy is not a fake and you surly imagine that we keep always in our hearts the victims and their families. Obviously we do not really love l'pool. But i don't think that the most of our fans are idiots.

You are Notts County and we know the difference.

I'm convinced that we are going to have a great time together.

Thank you for your reply and reassurance.

My only intention was to ask if the possibility of violence when we visit is fake.

I remember the Heysel tragedy with a heavy heart and hope never to witness such terrible events again.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
800 messaggi

My only intention was to ask if the possibility of violence when we visit is fake.

It's fake... you are Notts County supporters, not Liverpool supporters...

------

I think this can be useful:

110816011425953315.jpg

Modificato da Melons

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
5254 messaggi

Friends,

Hello everyone.

a troll posted it

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
293 messaggi

.rulez

Love Nottingham

:sventola:

Modificato da Arez

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2803 messaggi

Friends,

Hello everyone.

I think this is all so silly, honestly speaking.

Juventus supporters did not mess around when Juventus and Man Utd played the testimonial for Gary Neville - which shows that there's a big difference between English supporters and L'pool supporters, whatever one might think about the latters (personally I have nothing against many of them, and as a matter of fact I am a good friend with some L'pool supporters that were not even born or were just kids the day of the tragedy of Heysel, and that every 29th of May do not forget to text / call me to give their sympathy for what happened in 1985).

And we truly, deeply respect Notts County since you inspired our club colours - and therefore you are an important part of our club history. I am quite sure you will make a lot of friends in Turin, and I really hope you will like our city, too!

PS: I do not like this video at all, since it's just describing a part of Juventus organized supporters from a rather spectacular/violent angle. The most violent organized groups in Italy are to be found elsewhere (Rome, Naples above all in my opinion), not in Turin.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
12 messaggi

Hello supporters of the magnificent Juventus!

Firstly, I am sorry my message is in English - my Italian is not good.

But I just wanted to say we are delighted and honoured - onorati - to be asked to open your new Arena.

Grazie!

Many supporters will be travelling from Nottingham to this game and we cannot wait to meet our black & white - bianco & nero - brothers!

Forza Juve! Forza Notts County!

Due club una sola anima! :sventola:

Hi mate! It's a pleasure to read you!

See you at the arena!

Forza Juve e forza Notts County!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

Thank you for your replies. I am looking forward to visiting your beautiful city.

Please can you tell me if the Holiday Inn - Via Assietta, Turin, 10121 is a good hotel. Also is it a good position to view your city and close to your new stadium?

Thank you.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
800 messaggi

Juventus wouldn't have chosen Notts County, if there were risks of that kind.

Please can you tell me if the Holiday Inn - Via Assietta, Turin, 10121 is a good hotel. Also is it a good position to view your city and close to your new stadium?

It looks like a very good hotel... but I've never been.

http://www.hiturin.it/en/index.php

Take a look at this:

http://maps.google.it/maps?saddr=Holiday+Inn+Turin-Corso+Francia,+Torino&daddr=stadio+delle+alpi

Modificato da Melons

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
971 messaggi

If I can give my one cent (the crisis makes itself felt even in rhetorical speech nowadays) I think you should consider it as risky as any other person who goes to the stadium in Italy. There are idiots here who think it's fun/cool to fight. Juventus, Milan, Naples are just the excuse.

All in all I don't think there is a particular reason why you guys should feel particularly concerned, if push comes to shove we could organize our fans to mingle with you, sometimes it might feel differently but the idiots are far less than the intelligent people, they just make more noise. .bah

Real Juve fans love your team and would never harm an Englishman just because some idiotic Liverpool fans 26 years ago acted like animals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1685 messaggi

come si traduce FINO ALLA FINE ?

Untill the end... oppure... till the end

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
76993 messaggi

Thank you Black & White Friends :) Forza Juve e Notts County :sventola:

PS: inter shit sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
800 messaggi

Untill the end... oppure... till the end

una sola "L" until oppure 'til sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1416 messaggi

Friends,

probably is not a Juventus supporter, is a supporter of another italian rival team of Juventus.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
800 messaggi

probably is not a Juventus supporter, is a supporter of another italian rival team of Juventus.

Probably a stupid supporter of another italian team

Modificato da Melons

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2322 messaggi

cavolo sono veramente commosso :)

il notts county merita di stare in alto! e di tornare in premier!!!

we are honoured too to have the history of football in our house!

the noots should be in high places and to come back in premierleague!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
971 messaggi

Probably a stupid supporter of another italian team

A smelly stupid supporter of another Italian team I bet.

Smelly being the keyword here .bah

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
687 messaggi

Smelly being the keyword here .bah

:nono:

An inter shit fan, I bet :sisi:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1006 messaggi

Some are even driving from Nottingham to Turin!

Heroes sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
800 messaggi

Smelly? .penso

So you're talking about Inter sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...